The HEM H130 band saw has a 16” X 16” capacity and 10” X 20” capacity at rectangle. It’s driven by a ten horsepower motor and two horsepower hydraulic system. Its combination of standard features makes the HEM H130 a reliable, high-performing machine.
The HemSaw company manufactures this horizontal pivot band saw. With 30 years of experience under their belt, HemSaw builds quality machines that serve metal sawing shops for years.
HEM H130 Band Saw
This saw comes with features that make it efficient and reliable. The powered blade tension and powered guide arm help operators make cuts quickly. The discharge table also makes it easy to move material away from the saw when cuts are complete, helping jobs progress smoothly.
The HEM H130 is designed to preserve the life of band saws. Its flood coolant system washes away chips that could cause damage to the blade or essential parts of the saw. Flat carbide blade guards cut down on blade vibration, which protects the blades as they cut.
While the flood coolant system is essential to blade life, it also means the blade needs to be cleaned, removing any chips or residue. The HEM H130 band saw’s wash down hose and blade chip brush make cleaning up between cuts quick and painless.
The adjustable blade speed, clamping pressure, feed rate and cutting pressure help operators ensure cuts are made to precise specifications. Making sure the HEM H130 band saw cuts properly is easy from the manual control panel located on a swing-away console.
If you want to learn more about the HEM H130, please give us a call. Metal Sawing Technology customer service is glad to help.
Metal Sawing Technology: 713-697-1605
HEM H130 Standard Features
• 16″ X 16″ Capacity
• 10″ X 20″ Rectangle
• Hydraulic Machine
• 1-1/2″ X 17′ X .050″ Blade
• 10 Horsepower Motor
• 2 Horsepower Hydraulic System
• Lock Out – Tag Out
• Manual Control – Swing Away Console
• Solid Base Machine
• Full Stroking Main Vise
• Powered Blade Tension
• Powered Guide Arm
• Adjustable Blade Speed (72-400 Sfm)
• Blade Break Switch
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-1,000 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Blade Chip Brush
• 24″ Solid Discharge Table – Bolts To Saw
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Flood Coolant System
• Wash Down Hose
• Blade Guards
• 220/440/3ph Electrical Requirement For Motor
• Set-Up By Factory Service Technician
HEM H130 Band Saw Optional Features
• Chip Auger System
• Outboard Powered Vise
• Top Clamp – Main Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• Cut Watcher System
• Laser Light System
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Flood/Mist Selector Switch
• Pedestal Mounted Control
• Swing Away Console On Left Side
HEM H130 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual