The HEM H90 Band Saw is a semi-automatic cutting machine that outperforms other band saws in many ways. Made with the latest band sawing technology by HEM technicians, this machine can run unattended, making the operator’s job more efficient and productive.
The evolution of technology has played a large role in the evolution of band saw machines. HEM consistently demonstrates this and the HEM H90 band saw is an example of their innovative mindset. HE&M (HEM) Saw has completely eliminated the guesswork that used to be required to achieve productive and efficient cutting performance.
Many cutting houses, machine shops, fabricators, and start-up steel warehouses are discovering the advantages of having modern equipment, like the HEM H90 band saw.
HEM H90 Band Saw
Standard features on the HEM H90 band saw include several advances that make machine operating easier. The bi-function control console is located on top of the saw. This machine also offers adjustable blade speed, feed rate, and clamping and cutting force. In combination with the manual guide arm adjustment, these features allow operators to get the precise cut they need. Additional automated alerts, like the out of stock indicator and the broken blade indicator are designed to help operators protect both the saw and the application at hand.
HEM H90 Band Saw Computer Guidance
HEM Saw has developed a computer-controlled sawing platform that, when combined with the HEM H90 saw band saw features, will allow for full performance of the cutting capability of the saw. The H 90 is designed with a fully bolt-on, replaceable wear surfaces that can be easily and inexpensively replaced, allowing for easy and cost effective maintenance.
HEM H90 Band Saw Standard Features
• 1″ X 12’10” X .035″ Blade
• 3 Horsepower Motor Bi-Function Control
• Console On Top Of Saw
• 0-24″ Feed Stroke “Single Index”
• Feed Table W/ Mechanical Digital Readout
• Vertical Alignment Bar On Feed
• Blade Break Switch
• Out Of Stock Switch
• Adjustable Blade Speed (60-300 Sfm)
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-1,700 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Flood Coolant System
• Powered Blade Chip Brush
• (2) Hold Down Fixtures
• 12″ Solid Discharge Table
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Blade Guards
• Wash Down Hose
• 85 Psi, 4-6 Cfm Minimum Air Requirement
• Equipped With Air Filter/Lubricator 220/440/3ph Electrical Motor Requirement
HEM H90 Optional Features
• Top Clamp – Main Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• Top Clamp – Feed Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• 3rd Holding Vise On Feed W/ Interlocking Vise Jaws
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Flood/Mist Selector Switch
• Pedestal Mounted Control
• 24″ Solid Discharge Table
HEM H90 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
HEM has a full line of semi-automatic and automatic band saws for use in many different size shops and industries.