The Hem Saw H130 Band Saw Machines
Any saw from the HEM H130 Band Saw Series can support a band sawing operation for years. Their reputation for durability, reliability and functionality is well-earned.
One of the most common band saws manufactured for use in CNC machine shops is the Hem H130 Pivot Band Saw Series.
HEM H130 Pivot Band Saws
For trouble free operation, the HEM H130 band saw series has pressed bronze bushing in the rotating area. It helps increase the life of the pivot. These band saws go through less angular change while cutting because the pivot is elevated above the cutting zone. This equals out the weight of the band saw head, allowing a more uniform weight change when attacking the work piece.
Designed to Be Steady
HEM H130 band saw series is also constructed with a spring compensation system that helps keep the center of gravity equal as the band saw head is raised. This keeps the saw’s center of gravity even throughout the cut.
To increase the stability of the band saw blade, flat carbide guides provide solid support to each side of the band saw blade. These carbide guides make the transition into the perpendicular position easy on the blade.
Innovative Feed Systems
The machine features heavy duty feed systems. The automatic bar feed saws feature a patented “Triple Link” floating vise system that keeps crooked work pieces from binding. These easy-to-use band saw vises are engineered for versatility and offer infinite variable clamping pressure up to approximately 800 lbs. Just load your material, get the saw vise closed, and clamp.
HEM Band Saws are leaders in new band saw technology. They set the standard, taking out more patented innovations than any other band saw manufacturer in the world for over 30 years.
HEM H130 Band Saw Series Standard Features
• 18″ X 20″ (W) Capacity
• 1-1/2″ X 19′ X .050″ Blade
• 10 Hp Motor
• 2HP Hydraulic System
• Lock Out – Tag Out
• Manual Control – Swing Away Console
• Solid Base Machine
• Joystick Control For Arm Height
• Powered Blade Tension
• Powered Guide Arm
• Full Stroking Main Vise
• Flood Coolant System
• Blade Chip Brush
• 24″ Solid Discharge Table Part Of Saw Base
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-1,700 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Adjustable Blade Speed (72-400 Sfm)
• Blade Guards
• 220/440/3ph Electrical Motor Requirement
HEM H130 Band Saw Series Optional Features
• Chip Auger System
• Guide Cap Camlocks
• Full Capacity Top Clamp – Main Vise
• Full Capacity Top Clamp -Outboard Vise
• Outboard Powered Vise On Discharge
• Cut Watcher System
• Blade Enhancer System
• Laser Light System
• Shadow Light System
• Push Button Blade Speed W/ Led Readout
• Hydraulic Computer Controlled
• Traverse System
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Selector Switch
• Free Standing Console
• Swing Away Console On Left Side
• Pedestal Mounted Control
HEM H130 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual