Designed to handle large structural and bundle applications, the HEM WF190 band saw has a capacity of 25″ X 40″ (W). It’s also equipped with a 15 horsepower motor. The HEM WF190 is a Wide Flange saw, one of HemSaw’s newest line of cutting machines. It can open up a range of new assignments for your metal-sawing businesses.
HemSaw excels at building saws for high-production environments. The band saw manufacturer has been in business for over 30 years and has a well-earned reputation for engineering reliable, quality saws that provide long-term service and cutting efficiency. Metal Sawing Technology is proud to work with HemSaw – their years of history and our customer-first mindset create an all-around excellent experience.
Call us about the HEM WF190 Band Saw: 713-697-1605
HEM WF190 Band Saw
Choose the HEM WF190 when your shop requires extremely fast cut times and precise accuracy. Its advanced features and systems make it an attractive saw for many metal sawing shops. It sets the pace for high-performance progress and opens up a new range of potential projects.
This saw’s list of efficiency-enhancing features includes the guide cap camlocks, which facilitate rapid saw blade installation. The powered, moveable guide arm and powered blade tension ensure that operators can set up and execute cuts quickly. The wash down hose also makes short work of clean up, meaning your operators can move on the next stage of the project even sooner.
The LED blade speed readout with push button speed change, in combination with the adjustable clamping pressure, feed rate, and cutting pressure mean operators can get the exact cut the job requires.
Protects Blade Life
When your saw improves the life of your band saw blade, it saves you money in the long run. The HEM WF190 comes standard with flat carbide blade guides. They keep the blade from excessive vibration while it cuts. It also has a flood coolant system that washes chips away from the cutting surface. The blade chip brush also makes it simple to clear chips away from essential parts of the saw.
Our trained customer service representatives can answer any questions you may have about the HEM WF190. We’re happy to walk you through the buying process and advice you as to whether this saw is right for your shop’s needs.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 713-697-1605.
HEM WF190 Band Saw Standard Features
• 25″ X 40″ (W) Capacity
• 2″ X 28’6″ X .063″ Blade
• 15 Horsepower Motor
• 9.2 Degree Permanent Arm Tilt
• 5 Horsepower Hydraulic System
• Lock Out – Tag Out System
• Manual Control – Swing Away Console
• Powered Blade Tension
• Powered Moveable Guide Arm
• Guide Cap Camlocks
• Full Stroking Bi-Directional Main Vise
• LED Blade Speed W/ Push Button Speed Change
• Blade Break Switch
• Blade Chip Brush
• 24″ Roller Discharge Table – Part Of Saw Base
• Roller Base Machine
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-2,500 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Adjustable Blade Speed (60-360 Sfm)
• Flood Coolant System
• Wash Down Hose
• Blade Guards For Safety
• 220/440/3ph Electrical Requirement For Motor
HEM WF190 Band Saw Optional Features
• Chip Conveyor System
• Full Capacity Top Clamp – Main Vise
• Full Capacity Top Clamp -Outboard Vise
• Bi-Directional Outboard Vise On Discharge
• Hydraulic Computer Controlled Traverse
• Cut Watcher System
• Cutting Vibration Dampening System
• 2-5/8″ Blade Option
• Shadow Light System
• Laser Light System
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Flood/Mist Selector Switch
• Free Standing Console
• Swing Away Console On Left Side
• Pedestal Mounted Control
HEM WF190 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual