7" Carbide Chop Saw
The Trajan Q700 can cut any material up to 2″. This Carbide Saw will cut steel without excessive heat, and now cutting box tubing or angle iron has never been easier. The Q700 comes with a miter to handle your angle cutting needs as well. This machine also includes a Qsaw carbide blade that last up to 20 times longer than abrasive blades.
Sawblade.com introduces the next generation of performance cutting :
the Q700 produces a fast, ultra clean cut. This incredible carbide saw
can save you time and energy every single day.
The Trajan Q700 can cut Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even wood with nails) and Plastic up to 2 inches. This Carbide Saw will cut steel without excessive heat. Cutting box tubing or angle iron has never been easier.
The Q700 also comes with a miter to handle your angle cutting needs as well. Fast action swivel clamp with solid cast jaws enables cuts to be made from 0 – 45° angle.
- Must Have tool for Automotive, Farm, Home, Fabricating
- Easily cuts Steel, Aluminum, Wood (even with nails) and Plastic up to 2 inches
- One Qsaw blade cuts everything!
- Portable and easy to transport, taking up little space and offers huge performance.
- Superior performance, the Q700 outperforms normal cutting saws when cutting Steel.
- It leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr, and virtually no sparks – unlike alternative methods.
- Industrial gearbox, which reduces motor stresses, improving performance and durability.
- Fast action swivel clamp with solid cast jaws enables cuts to be made from 0 to 45° angle.
- Heavy Duty robust, durable base to ensure accurate cuts every time.
- Max Blade Size: 7″
- RPM: 3800
- Amps: 15
- Bore: 20 MM
- Has Miter: Yes
- Motor: 1280W
- Tool Weight: 19 lbs.
- Package Includes Qsaw Metal Cutting Saw Blade
|Cutting Angle||Stock Shape||Stock Size|
|45°||1 1/2″ x 2″|
|90°||1 x 3 1/2″|
|2″ x 2″|
Trajan band saws offer premium performance and long-term durability. Our line of machines ranges from portable, lightweight saws to powerful, heavy-duty machines.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.