The Trajan 250S is packed with convenient features from top to bottom. Its engineered to improve workplace efficiency. This cutting machine has a heavy cast iron base that also includes an integrated coolant pan. It also has a conveniently placed control panel that makes it easy for operators to monitor the cut as it occurs.
The Trajan 250S gives shops more options as to the projects they can take on. A variable speed pulley system controls the hefty two horsepower drive motor. In turn, the drive motor controls the speed of the bandsaw blade. Trajan 250S blade speeds vary from 82-259 surface feet per minute. These speeds enable shops to tackle a variety of materials, from the hardest alloys to the softest steels.
To further up project potential, the Trajan 250S head manually swivels up to 45º with a cutting capacity of 8-7/16″. At 90º, the cutting capacity is 9-13/16″ for round material and 9-1/16″x15-¾” for rectangular material. A fully adjustable down feed allows for greater control of head descent.
The Trajan 250S Miter Band Saw is in stock for quick shipments. To order today, give Metal Sawing Technology a call at 713-697-1605
Let Metal Sawing Technology “Keep Your Saws In Motion”
Manual, Swivel Head, Variable Speed Band Saw
- Variable speed
- Manual swivel head
- Motor: 2HP
- Blade speed: 82~259fpm
- Blade size: 10′ 1″ x .035″ x 1′
- Cast iron base and blade wheels coupled with heavy gauge steel saw perform excellent while maintining low cost
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls the rate of descent
- Control panel conveniently installed on top of saw
- High efficiency variable speed pulley incorporated for ease in chaging speeds
- Carbide guide enhances cutting stability and extends blade life
- Cutting angle from 0 to 45 degrees
- Stand with integrated coolant pan for collecting chips and water
- Accessories include: Coolant system for wet cutting, bi-metal blade, chip brush and length stop
- Table height 24″