Manual Swivel Head Mitering Horizontal Band Saw
The MH-460M comes equipped with a heavy-duty swivel center frame design, allowing for an easier set up of miter cuts. Key features included on this robust machine allow for efficient use in limited run production environments, as well as for tool room applications. Its solid construction ensures many years of reliability and accuracy at a high level of performance.
- SH / MH-460M has a heavy-duty swivel frame and bed miter design with a capacity of 250mm (10”).
- The Cosen MH-460M Band Saw comes with an integral coolant system and a blade brush. A couple great features of this particular band saw is the adjustable material stop and the bi-metal saw blade. This saw has a swivel sawhead mitering from 90 to 60 degrees.
- Key features included in this robust machine allow for the use in mass production environments as well as tool room applications.
- Swivel Sawhead Mitering From 90 to 60 Degrees.
- Four Blade Transmission with Heavy-Duty Worm Gear Speed Reducer.
- Down Feed Rate and Cutting Pressure Control Via Hyraulic Down Feed Valve.
- Cast Iron Vises with Replaceable Extension Plate.
- Specifically designed bed and swivel allow users to easily and accurately set angles.
Cosen MH-460M Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 138 in
- Blade Speed: 95-150-213-321 FPM
- Cut Method: Horizontal
- Motor: 2HP
- Table Height: 25.4 in
- Ship Wt: 1442 lbs.
Cosen MH-460M Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Rectangular Capacity||9.1″ x 18.1″||9.1″ x 9.1″|
9.1″ x 4.3″
|Blade Speed||75, 121, 190, 305 FPM|
|Blade Size (LxWxT)||11′ 6″ x 1″ x .035″|
|Blade Motor||2 HP|
|Coolant Motor||1/8 HP|
|Coolant Tank Capacity||10.6 gal|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||—|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||69″ x 43.3″ x 41.4″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.