Semi-Automatic Horizontal Pivot Band Saws
Cosen provides a full range of semi-automatic band saws in a wide variety of cutting capacities. These saws exceed many of the standard requirements that operators look for in a band saw machine. With its rigid construction and superior features, Cosen’s SH-250R fits into that category. This heavy duty band saw offers precision, efficiency in operation, lower cost per cut, and durability in a demanding production environment.
- The Cosen SH-250R is a Semi-Automatic horizontal Bandsaw with a 260mm cutting capacity.
- When compared with competitive brands in the 250mm utility saw category, it provides superior durability with its rigid saw frame. In addition, the SH-250R offers more versatility and a quick return on investment.
- SH-250R is easy to operate, takes up minimal floorspace, and cuts with precision.
- This saw is highly recommended for tool shops, die casting manufacturers and fabricators.
Cosen SH-250R Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 132 in
- Blade Speed: 60Hz: 75-121-190-305 FPM 50Hz: 62-101-157-256 FPM
- Cut Method: Horizontal
- Miter Cut: No
- Motor: 2HP
- Table Height: 25.2 in
- Ship Wt: 1288 lbs.
Cosen SH-250R Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Rectangular Capacity (HxW)||10″ x 11.8″|
|Blade Speed||60Hz: 75, 121, 190, 305 FPM|
|Blade Size (LxWxT)||11″ x 1″ x .035″|
|Blade Motor||2 HP|
|Coolant Motor||1/8 HP|
|Coolant Tank Capacity||10.56 gal|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||3.96 gal|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||80.8″ x 42.2″ x 63.7″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.
The Trajan 250S gives shops more options as to the projects they can take on. A variable speed pulley system controls the hefty two horsepower drive motor. In turn, the drive motor controls the speed of the bandsaw blade. Trajan 250S blade speeds vary from 82-259 surface feet per minute. These speeds enable shops to tackle a variety of materials, from the hardest alloys to the softest steels.
To further up project potential, the Trajan 250S head manually swivels up to 45º with a cutting capacity of 8-7/16″. At 90º, the cutting capacity is 9-13/16″ for round material and 9-1/16″x15-¾” for rectangular material. A fully adjustable down feed allows for greater control of head descent.
- Variable speed
- Manual swivel head
- Motor: 2HP
- Blade speed: 82~259fpm
- Blade size: 10′ 1″ x .035″ x 1′
- Cast iron base and blade wheels coupled with heavy gauge steel saw perform excellent while maintining low cost
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed controls the rate of descent
- Control panel conveniently installed on top of saw
- High efficiency variable speed pulley incorporated for ease in chaging speeds
- Carbide guide enhances cutting stability and extends blade life
- Cutting angle from 0 to 45 degrees
- Stand with integrated coolant pan for collecting chips and water
- Accessories include: Coolant system for wet cutting, bi-metal blade, chip brush and length stop
- Table height 24″