Heavy-Duty Vertical Contour Band Saw
The Cosen VCS-1000 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind. With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
- The Cosen VCS-1000 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind.
- Fully adjustable tungsten carbide blade guides (included) covers all blade sizes
- Cast aluminum work table
- Rubber capped wheels
- Work light
- Post elevating hand wheel
- Rip fence
- Main Table tilts 15° L/R
- Blade tensioning wheel built-in
- Chip blower
- Inverter-Controlled blade speed
- Hydraulic table feed rate control
- Secondary table – stationary
- With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
Cosen VCS-1000 Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 100 in
- Blade Speed: 100-1750 FPM
- Cut Method: Vertical
- Motor: 3 HP
- Table Height: 19.8 X 40 in
- Ship Wt: 1362 lbs.
Cosen VCS-1000 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Blade Speed||100 – 1750 FPM|
|Blade Length||17′ 6.2″|
|Blade Motor||3 HP|
|Workbed Size||19.8″ x 40″|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||40″ x 72″ x 108″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.