Heavy-Duty Vertical Contour Band Saw
The Cosen VCS-1000 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind. With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
- The Cosen VCS-1000 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind.
- Fully adjustable tungsten carbide blade guides (included) covers all blade sizes
- Cast aluminum work table
- Rubber capped wheels
- Work light
- Post elevating hand wheel
- Rip fence
- Main Table tilts 15° L/R
- Blade tensioning wheel built-in
- Chip blower
- Inverter-Controlled blade speed
- Hydraulic table feed rate control
- Secondary table – stationary
- With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
Cosen VCS-1000 Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 100 in
- Blade Speed: 100-1750 FPM
- Cut Method: Vertical
- Motor: 3 HP
- Table Height: 19.8 X 40 in
- Ship Wt: 1362 lbs.
Cosen VCS-1000 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Blade Speed||100 – 1750 FPM|
|Blade Length||17′ 6.2″|
|Blade Motor||3 HP|
|Workbed Size||19.8″ x 40″|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||40″ x 72″ x 108″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Metal Sawing Technology offers the widest range of parts, products, sales and service you’ll find anywhere.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.