Vertical Contour Saw
The Cosen VCS-310 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind. With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
- The Cosen VCS-310 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind.
- Cast aluminum adjustable tilt table (plus/minus 15 degrees)
- Rubber capped cast wheels
- Inverter blade drive system which allows infinitely variable blade speeds
- Rip fence
- Built-in work light
- Tungsten carbide blade guides
- Manual blade tensioning via built-in hand wheel
- Table features two tee slots
- Band mist lubricator
- With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
Cosen VCS-310 Specification
- Blade Guide: Tungsten
- Blade Length: 100.79 in
- Blade Speed: 98 – 1279 FPM
- Cut Method: Vertical
- Motor: 1HP
- Table Height: 19.7 in
- Ship Wt: 453 lbs.
Cosen VCS-310 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Blade Speed||98 – 1279 FPM|
|Blade Length||8′ 4.79″|
|Blade Motor||1 HP|
|Workbed Size||19.7″ x 19.7″|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||35.03″ x 25.78″ x 60.47″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Metal Sawing Technology offers the widest range of parts, products, sales and service you’ll find anywhere.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.