Vertical Contour Saw
The Cosen VCS-310 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind. With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
- The Cosen VCS-310 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind.
- Cast aluminum adjustable tilt table (plus/minus 15 degrees)
- Rubber capped cast wheels
- Inverter blade drive system which allows infinitely variable blade speeds
- Rip fence
- Built-in work light
- Tungsten carbide blade guides
- Manual blade tensioning via built-in hand wheel
- Table features two tee slots
- Band mist lubricator
- With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
Cosen VCS-310 Specification
- Blade Guide: Tungsten
- Blade Length: 100.79 in
- Blade Speed: 98 – 1279 FPM
- Cut Method: Vertical
- Motor: 1HP
- Table Height: 19.7 in
- Ship Wt: 453 lbs.
Cosen VCS-310 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Blade Speed||98 – 1279 FPM|
|Blade Length||8′ 4.79″|
|Blade Motor||1 HP|
|Workbed Size||19.7″ x 19.7″|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||35.03″ x 25.78″ x 60.47″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.