Vertical Contour Band Saw
The Cosen VCS-600 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind. With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
- The Cosen VCS-600 vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind.
- With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint.
- Fully adjustable tungsten carbide blade guides (included) covers all blade sizes
- Cast aluminum work table
- Rubber capped wheels
- Work light
- Post elevating hand wheel
- Rip fence
- Table tilts 15° L/R
- Chip blower
- Inverter-Controlled blade speed
- Blade tensioning wheel built-in
- All your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
Cosen VCS-600 Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 14 ft. 0.125 in
- Blade Speed: 97-1748 FPM
- Cut Method: Vertical
- Feed System: Manual
- Miter Cut: No
- Motor: 3 HP
- Table Height: 13 in
- Ship Wt: 1354 lbs.
Cosen VCS-600 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Blade Speed||97 – 1748 FPM|
|Blade Length||14′ 2″|
|Blade Motor||3 HP|
|Workbed Size||26.75″ x 29.5″|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||37.13″ x 52.75″ x 81.5″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Metal Sawing Technology offers the widest range of parts, products, sales and service you’ll find anywhere.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.