Hydraulic Moving Table Vertical Contour Band Saw
The Cosen VCS-600H vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind. With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
- The Cosen VCS-600H hydraulic vertical contour saw is designed for all your tool room and production needs in mind.
- Fully adjustable tungsten carbide blade guides (included) covers all blade sizes
- Cast aluminum work table
- Rubber capped wheels
- Work light
- Rip fence
- Table tilts 15° L/R
- Chip blower
- Inverter-Controlled blade speed
- Post elevating hand wheel
- Blade tensioning wheel built-in
- Hydraulic table feed rate control
- With its robust table, motor size, blade and capacity in a compact footprint; all your tool, die and plate work is now within reach inside your facility.
Cosen VCS-600H Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 14 ft. 0.125 in
- Blade Speed: 97-1748 FPM
- Cut Method: Vertical
- Motor: 3 HP
- Table Height: 13 in
- Ship Wt: 1554 lbs.
Cosen VCS-600H Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Blade Speed||97 – 1748 FPM|
|Blade Length||14′ 2″|
|Blade Motor||3 HP|
|Workbed Size||26.75″ x 29.5″|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||37.13″ x 52.75″ x 81.5″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.