The HEM H160 band saw has a powerful motor, a wide capacity, and reputation for long-lasting dependability. The HEM H160 manufacturer, the HemSaw company, has been an industry leader for 30 years, producing some of the finest band saws on the market.
HEM H160 Band Saws
The HEM H160 comes standard with a number of features that make it a go-to machine for metal sawing shops. The powered moveable guide arm and automated cut watcher system help ensure you get accurate cuts the first time. The manual swing-away console has a joystick arm height control, which enables operators to get the exact cutting position that an application requires.
Fine-Tuned for Accuracy
The HEM H160 band saw packs a lot of power, but can be adjusted to exact specifications. It offers adjustable clamping pressures, blade speed, and feed rates. Give your operators the control they need to achieve precise cuts during cutting applications.
The blade speed is controlled via push button. Operators can monitor the blade speed on the HEM H160 easily via the LED readout screen.
Stable, Secured Cuts
To make sure the band saw blade is stable while in use, the HEM H160 band saw is outfitted with flat carbide blade guides. They support the blade on each side, making it simple to transition between positions.
The HEM H160 band saw also comes standard with a roller discharge table, making it easy to move pieces away from the saw once they’re cut.
Metal Sawing Technology is proud to sell HemSaw band saws. The company represents three decades of dedication to innovation in band saw machines. In fact, they’ve taken out more patents than any other band saw manufacturer in the world.
HEM H160 Band Saw Standard Features
• 25″ X 25″ (W) Capacity
• 2″ X 22′ X .063″ Blade
• 15 Horsepower Motor
• Hydraulic Machine
• 5HP Hydraulic System
• Manual Control – Swing Away Console
• Joystick Arm Height Control
• Guide Cap Camlocks
• Powered Blade Tension
• Powered Moveable Guide Arm
• Cut Watcher System
• Push Button Blade Speed with LED Readout
• Full Stroking Vises
• Flood Coolant System
• Blade Chip Brush
• 24″ Roller Discharge Table
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-2,500 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Adjustable Blade Speed (70-500 Sfm)
• Blade Guards
• 220/440/3ph Electrical Motor Requirement
Hem H160 Band Saw Optional Features
• Chip Auger System
• Hydraulic Computer Controlled Traverse
• Full Capacity Top Clamp – Main Vise
• Full Capacity Top Clamp -Outboard Vise
• Outboard Powered Vise On Discharge
• 2-5/8″ Blade Option– Heavy-Duty Gear Box
• Blade Enhancer System
• Shadow Light System
• Laser Light System
• Solid Base In Lieu Of Rollers
• Free Standing Console
• Swing Away Console On Left Side
• Pedestal Mounted Control
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Flood/Mist
• Selector Switch
HEM H160 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual