Manual Swivel Head Mitering Horizontal Band Saw
The MH-270M comes equipped with a manual vise and adjustable hydraulic down feed. It is an ideal band saw for the small to medium machine shop, maintenance shop, metal fabricating shop, school, and for limited run production work. It is a great machine for cutting square, round, and rectangular solids, as well as tubing material. Its solid construction ensures many years of reliability and accuracy at a high level of performance.
- It is an ideal tool for the small to medium machine shop, maintenance shop, metal fabricating shop, school, and limited run production work.
- Blade tensioning system fitted with light indicator and fixed screw for blade integrity checking
- The Cosen Manual Series Band Saw comes equipped with manual vise and adjustable hydraulic down feed( except MH-270M/MH-210M).
- Coolant system
- Wire blade chip brush
- Swivel saw frame for miter cutting capability adjustable left cutting angle from 0 to 60 angle
- It is a great machine for cutting solids, square, round, rectangle and tubing material. Its solid construction ensures many years of reliability and accuracy at a high level of performance.
- Adjustable material stopper for mass-produced cuts
Cosen MH-270M Specification
- Blade Guide: Carbide
- Blade Length: 97-5/8
- Blade Speed: 60Hz: 125-250 FPM
- Coolant Pump: Standard
- Cut Method: Horizontal
- Feed System: Manual
- Laser Alignment: No
- Miter Cut: Single 60°
- Motor: 1.5HP 1Ø
- Swivel Method: Head
- Table Height: 0
- Voltage: 220V
- Ship Wt: 550 lbs.
Cosen MH-270M Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
|Rectangular Capacity||6″ x 9.45″||5.7″ x 8.2″||3.5″ x 7″|
|Blade Speed||60Hz: 125 – 250 FPM|
|Blade Size (LxWxT)||8′ 1.625″ x 1″ x .035″|
|Blade Motor||1.5 HP|
|Coolant Motor||1/8 HP|
|Coolant Tank Capacity||—|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||—|
|Floorspace (LxWxH)||53″ x 28″ x 52.2″|
Founded in 1976 in, Cosen is one of the world’s leading band saw manufacturers with a broad product line and a global sales network including Cosen North America and Cosen Europe.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.