Band Saw, Horizontal Pivot
With a 7.5 horsepower motor and a 14” X 16” capacity, the HEM H105 Band Saw is an ideal machine for many metal-sawing shops. Its combination of easy-to-use standard features helps simplify the cutting process and assist operators to get the job done quicker.
HEM H105 Band Saw
This band saw machine is equipped with a number of features intended to make operation hassle-free. The all-function control is located on an easy view console, so operators can monitor cuts as they occur. The HEM H105 band saw is equipped with both a feed table and a discharge table to make maneuvering material around the saw easier. The band saw also has a wash down hose and blade chip brush, which make cleaning a quick process.
Control and Precision
This machine offers operators precise control over angle adjustment, blade tension, clamping pressure, cutting pressure and feed rate. It comes standard a blade break switch and out of stock switch so operators can stop saw processes quickly when necessary.
Preserves Blade Life
The HEM H105 band saw is designed to prolong blade life. The flood coolant system washes chips away from the blade during the cut – and cleaning up after a cut up is simple with the blade chip brush and wash down hose. The band saw’s flat carbide blade guides keep blades from vibrating excessively, which ensures a straight cut and preserves blade life.
Please give us a call if you have questions about the HEM H105 band saw. We’re happy to advise you when it comes to the right bade for your shop.
Call Metal Sawing Technology: 713-697-1605.
HEM H105 Standard Features
• 14″ X 16″ (W) Capacity
• 1-1/4″ X 15′ X .042″ Blade
• 7.5 Hp Motor
• All-Function Control – Easy View Console
• 0-24″ Feed Stroke Bar Feed W/ 4 Indexes
• Vertical Alignment Bar
• Feed Table With Mechanical Digital Readout
• Adjustable Blade Speed (60-400 Sfm)
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-1,000 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Blade Chip Brush
• Cut Watcher System
• Blade Break Switch
• Out Of Stock Switch
• (2) Hold Down Fixtures
• 24″ Solid Discharge Table
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Flood Coolant System
• Wash Down Hose
• 100 Psi, 4-6 Cfm Minimum Air Requirement
• Equipped With Air Filter/Lubricator
• 220/440/3ph Electrical Requirement For Motor
HEM H105 Band Saw Optional Features
• Powered Blade Tension
• Chip Auger System
• Top Clamp – Main Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• Top Clamp – Feed Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• 3RD HOLDING VISE ON FEED W/ INTERLOCKING VISE JAWS
• Outboard Powered Vise
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Flood/Mist Selector Switch
• Pedestal Mounted Control
HEM H105 Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.