HEM Sidewinder Series
Band Saw, Horizontal Miter
The HEM Sidewinder Band Saw from HemSaw is an ideal combination of flexibility and strength. It can cut at two different angles, enabling a wider range of applications and opening up additional cutting possibilities. It’s efficiency and versatility make the HEM Sidewinder a solid choice for metal sawing shops.
Metal Sawing technology is proud to sell HemSaw band saws. The company has a well-earned reputation for durable, reliable machines that serve customers for years.
HEM Sidewinder Band Saw
With a 12.75” X 16″ capacity at 90 degrees and 10” X 10” capacity at 45 degrees, the HEM Sidewinder band saw is ideal for cutting smaller materials. Its all-function control is conveniently mounted on an easy view console, so operators can monitor the cut as it occurs.
Control and Precision
This machine offers operators precise control over angle adjustment, blade tension, clamping pressure, cutting pressure and feed rate. It comes standard a blade break switch and out of stock switch so operators can stop saw processes quickly when necessary.
Since the HEM Sidewinder band saw has a flood coolant system, it washes chips away from the blade and essential parts of the saw. Chip clean up is made easy with the blade chip brush and wash down hose.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the HEM Sidewinder band saw. We’re happy to help guide you through your purchase – just give us a call: 713-697-1605.
HEM Sidewinder Standard Features
• 12.75″ X 16″ (W) Capacity @ 90 Degrees (L)
• 10″ X 10″ (W) Capacity @ 45 Degrees (L)
• 1″ X 13’6″ X . 035″ Blade
• 3 HP Motor
• All Function Control – Easy View Console
• 0-24″ Stroke Bar-Feed System W/ 4 Indexes
• Vertical Alignment Bar
• Manual Angle Adj. On Protractor Ea. 15 Deg
• Manual Blade Tension
• Out Of Stock Switch
• Blade Break Switch
• Adjustable Clamping Pressure (0-1,700 Lbs)
• Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
• Variable Blade Speed (60-300 Sfpm)
• 18″ Exit Support
• Cut Watcher System
• Blade Chip Brush
• Flat Carbide Blade Guides
• Blade Guards
• Manual Guide Arm Adjustment
• (2) Hold Down Fixtures
• Flood Coolant System
• Wash Down Hose
• 85 Psi, 3-5 Cfm Minimum Air Requirement
• Equipped With Air Filter/Lubricator
• 220/440/3ph Motor
HEM Sidewinder Optional Features
• Top Clamp-Main Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• Top Clamp-Feed Vise (Reduced Capacity)
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Manual Switching
• Spray Mist Lubrication – Flood/Mist Selector Switch
• Laser Light System
• 3rd Holding Vise On Feed
• Pedestal Mounted Control
HEM Sidewinder Band Saw Support
• 1 Year Parts Warranty
• Spare Parts Kit & In-Depth Manual
Sign up for our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive sawing tips and latest product news.